Good gracious y’all. I am cold. Chilled down to my bones. I’m so sick of being cold. I know in my head that it will warm up soon. Spring starts today after all. But I just can’t feel it in my heart. I’m scared the warm will never come again. Well, if winter ever decides to let go of it’s vice like grip on us all and spring comes to stay, I will definitely be ready. I have some serious porch sitting and cocktail sipping in mind.
Porchtime cocktail supplies should probably include:
1. A pretty eyelet tablecloth cause eyelet is always a good look when it’s warm.
2. Filament bulb bistro lights for twinkliness purposes.
3. Sweet floral napkins for keeping things fresh and clean.
4. Stripey straws for sucking down frosty beverages.
5. A decorative flute would do nicely for housing my delightful champagne cocktail.
6. A blush pink tumbler for my strawberry mint lemonade.
7. Star lights to string up with the bistros because yes.
7.2. These outdoor chairs from Target would throw in a lovely pop of color to any patio situation.
8. Calligrapher canape plates for my eating my canapes (or cookies. What’s a canape anyways?) And as a nod to my new obsession. And because they are seriously cute.
9. Shiny rose gold sandals so that I can kick them off and go barefoot because it’s WARM outside!!
Who wants to come have a cocktail with me?
Porch sitting and cocktail sipping are two of my most favorite things. I LOVE just sitting outside, listening to music and being with friends. What more do you need? Come on Spring!!
I love this entire list of items!! those chairs, light bulbs and sandals are my absolute fav (all about the ROSE GOLD).