Every year, Colleen and I are put in charge of setting our family’s Thanksgiving table. This arrangement is fine with us as it is a task we very much enjoy. Between decorating and cooking/coordinating a meal for 15, I will take the decorating any day of the week. Last year, we did a lovely neutral table mockup and actual Thanksgiving tablescape that we still quite enjoy, but this year we thought it would be fun to add some color. What better color to add than one of the most lovely colors (in our opinion)? Our actual tablescape will not look quite exactly like this because we are far too cheap to actually go out and buy all of this stuff. But it sure is fun to pretend, isn’t it?
1. Lotus Dinnerware– I actually have some dinnerware myself that looks very similar to this and I love it. It looks great with everything.
2. Gradient dinner plate– This friend is just lovely and is on sale. Maybe we can consider buying him?
3. Corsage dessert plate– My you are good lookin. This is one of those things that gets prettier the longer you look at it. I wasn’t blown away at first sight but have slowly fallen completely in love.
4. Dervish Stemware– So what if half of this stuff is from Anthropologie. Can you blame me?
5. Image source
6. Etched Antique Mercury Glass Pumpkin– We may not put these exact pumpkins on the table but I assure you there will be some. It almost just doesn’t feel like Thanksgiving without them. Thanksgiving is my last great hurrah with pumpkins for the year. Until January.
7. Rose Gold Flatware Set– Good grief. I have been lusting after this since first seeing it. I am not entirely sure it goes with the rest of this stuff but by George I was gonna make it go.
9. Yummi candles in sage– This website has some pretty great options for colored candles.
What do you guys have planned for your Thanksgiving table?